What is it?
It’s a website that will give you cash back when you shop at their participating stores. Stores vary in how much cash back you receive and if it’s only on certain items or all. Your cash back accumulates until you’re ready to ‘cash out’ so you can get small amounts back here and there or let it add up and treat yourself or your baby to something special with it. I love getting a check in the mail!
Just for signing up you’ll earn a $5.00 bonus and membership is free!
How have I benefited?
I’ve received $270 from them since starting a few years ago. This is just one of several programs I use, you’ll see me discuss others on different pages.
- You need to visit Mr. Rebates first, locate the store you want . Some stores may not be listed or may have a higher rebate at Ebates.com, that’s why I use both.
- Look for coupons before clicking on the store. Some may offer coupon codes for discounts or free shipping that can be used along with the cash back offer
- It takes 1-3 days to show the purchase and rebate amount
- Rebates are then available 90 days later (this is needed in case of a return or exchange)
- You log in to your account and request the payment when ready
- Rebates are given via Paypal or check, with a required minimum amount of $10
Example cash back percentages:
The picture above shows just some of the stores available under the Babies/Kids category. They have over 30 categories of stores so they really offer an extensive list. Mr. Rebates also offers weekly deals so you can check back every week to see what’s new.
As you can see the store percentages vary. The most you can earn is 30% cash back, but even the smaller percentages of cash back add up over time. And don’t forget to click that coupon icon to see if there’s additional savings available. Mr. Rebates really is a quick and simple way of earning cash back.
Interested? Click to start earning your cash back!
Also check out the other programs I use to get cash back and for coupons