How well do you sleep if you’re uncomfortable? Exactly. A baby is new to this world and is probably lonely, scared, confused, etc. In this section I’ll be discussing ways that I made my daughter more comfortable. It became our Sleep Routine!
I’m sure there are a ton of different ways, but these are from my experiences and discussions I’ve had with other Mom’s… these things should help to relax your little one, allowing them to sleep longer.
The Sleep Routine is one of 10 Ways to Make Your Baby More Comfortable
- Get a Sleep Routine – This is a must!!
- Ahh Warmth! – Information on swaddles
- Keep them Cozy and Safe – swaddle also does this, but what about co-sleeping? Read about what is/isn’t safe for your baby
- Pay Music/White Noise – sing, play classical and other types of music, or white noise
- Give them a Lovie – you may have to try more than one
- Use a Pacifier – also helps with SIDS by the way
- Blackout Shades for Room and Tinted Shade for car
- Nighttime Diapers – They hold more liquid! have you tried Amazon Mom yet? Recommended to me by a friend and I’m happy with the service.
- Unstuff Nose – but don’t use the bulb. Did you know mold can grow in that thing!?
- If Upset, Cuddle and Rock – try putting them down before fully asleep though if possible
The steps above can be clicked on and it will bring you to the page discussing that topic in more detail. I hope you enjoy reading my articles, and most of all, I hope they help.
Looking for more tips? Check out these posts:
Also, please feel free to post a comment if any of these things did indeed help you or if you have any additional comfort tips that worked. I, and other readers, will appreciate the feedback.